JBL ProPond All Seasons S (0.18 / 1kg)
- Complete food with the right protein/fat ratio 3:1 in accordance with the NEO index which takes temperature, function, animal size and age into account.
- With wheat, salmon, spinach and spirulina for vigorous and healthy pond fish (at 10-25 °C water temperature).
- Food size S (8 mm) for fish 15-35 cm.
- Floating sticks with 24 % protein, 7 % fat, 4 % crude fibre and 8 % crude ash.
- Food sticks in resealable bag (air, water and lightproof) for the preservation of quality.
- NEO intex literally means: natural, energy-optimised nutrition.
- Behind this lies the ratio of proteins to fats in the food.
- Looking at the season alone, the fish would only need half as much protein in winter (2:1) as in summer (4:1).
- But because not only the season (meaning the water temperature), but also the size and age of the fish, and food function (e.g. growth food = ProPond Growth) play determining roles, the der NEO index has been developed to deal with all these factors in one.
- Crude protein (24.0%)
- Crude fat (7.0%)
- Crude fibre (4.0%)
- Crude ash (8.0%)
Animal species: Goldfish, Koi, Veiltails
Animal size:15 - 35 cm
Animal age group: small koi & pond fish
Volume habitat: For all ponds
Material: You will find details of the materials used under Details & Composition
Feed type: food sticks
Colour: green / red / yellow / brown
Dosage: Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.