JBL ProPond Biotope XS 0.53kg
- Complete food with the right protein/fat ratio 4:1 in accordance with the NEO index which takes temperature, function, animal size and age into account.
- With salmon, shrimps, spirulina and plant components for a nature-near nutrition for biotope fish, such as sunbleak, gudgeon, stickleback, minnow etc. (at 10-30 °C water temperature).
- Food size XS (1.5 mm) for fish from 5-15 cm.
- Sinking food pearls with 34 % protein, 8 % fat, 4 % crude fibre and 12 % crude ash.
- Small food pearls in resealable (air, water and lightproof) plastic tin for the preservation of quality.
- As well as koi and goldfish many pond owners keep further “native” fish species in their pond.
- These Central European or North American fish species are referred to as biotope fish.
- The most common species are: sunbleaks, gudgeons, orfes & ides, three-spined sticklebacks, European bitterlings, common minnow species and others.
- Most biotope fish are small animal eaters. Some species also eat herbal elements.
- Since goldfish and koi have a different food spectrum and also often a different size, biotope fish which are mostly significantly smaller need to be fed with a special biotope fish food, such as JBL ProPond Biotope.
- During the feeding goldfish and koi will certainly also eat JBL ProPond Biotope.
- But this shouldn’t be a problem because they like and tolerate the ingredients of this food, too.
- Crude protein (34.0%)
- Crude fat (8.0%)
- Crude fibre (4.0%)
- Crude ash (12.0%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.