JBL ProScape Tool P 30 curved
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Professional decoration and insertion of plants for the design of aquarium landscapes: angled pincers for aquascaping.
- Easy to use: fatigue-free working thanks to its light weight: 75.3 g, length: 30 cm.
- Protects plant: tips with cross corrugation, especially smooth surface: stainless high-quality steel, made in Japan.
- Maintenance tip: rinse with freshwater after use in saltwater.
- Package contents: 1 pair angled pincers for aquascaping, Proscape Tool P curved.
- Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes.
- This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes.
- An aquascaping aquarium often contains no or few fish and invertebrates.
- Long pincers are ideally suited for inserting plants.
- Straight pincers are often used to insert single plants, whereas several plants can be inserted more easily with curved pincers.