JBL ProScape Tool P 30 slim line
- Professional insertion of aquatic plants for the design of aquarium landscapes: slender and straight pincers for aquascaping. Especially for small lawn forming plants.
- Easy to use: fatigue-free working thanks to its light weight: 44.8 g, length: 30 cm.
- Protects plant: tips with cross corrugation, especially smooth surface: stainless high-quality steel, made in Japan.
- Maintenance tip: rinse with freshwater after use in saltwater.
- Package contents: 1 pair slender, straight pincers for aquascaping, ProScape Tool P slim line.
- Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes.
- This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes.
- An aquascaping aquarium contains no or few fish and invertebrates.
Pro Scape Tool slim line:
- The slender, straight pincers are very well suited for the insertion of plants, which need to be put deeply into the substrate.
- The slender pincers are more suitable than scissors to rake the rock wool out of the In-Vitro plant with long roots.