JBL ProScape Tool P 30 straight
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Professional insertion of aquatic plants for the design of aquarium landscapes: straight pincers for aquascaping.
- Easy handling: fatique-free working thanks to its light weight: 78.3 g, length: 30 cm.
- Protects plant: tips with cross corrugation, especially smooth surface: stainless high-quality steel, made in Japan.
- Maintenance tip: rinse with freshwater after use in saltwater.
- Package contents: 1 pair straight pincers for aquascaping, ProScape Tool P straight.
- Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes.
- This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes.
- An aquascaping aquarium contains no or few fish and invertebrates.
Pro Scape Tool straight:
- Long pincers are especially well suited for the insertion of plants. Straight pincers are often used to insert single plants, whereas several plants can be inserted more easily with curved pincers.