JBL ProScape Tool S (20/30) - Curved
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
JBL ProScape Tool S 20 Curved
- Professional and comfortable trimming of plants to create aquarium landscapes: angled trimming scissors for aquascaping plant maintenance.
- Easy handling: 27 mm sized finger holes also suitable for bigger fingers, fatigue-free working thanks to light weight: 62.5 g, length: 20 cm.
- Especially smooth surface: stainless high-quality steel, made in Japan with extremely high cutting precision.
- Maintenance tip: rinse with freshwater after use in saltwater.
- Package contents: 1 pair angled trimming scissors for aquascaping, ProScape Tool S curved.
- Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes.
- This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes.
- An aquascaping aquarium contains no or few fish and invertebrates.
Pro Scape Tool curved:
- The angled scissors are especially well suited for the removal of leaves from the aquarium. Always cut the leaves as close as possible to the base of the plant.