JBL Symec FilterWool (100/250/500/1000g)
- Fast removal of all kinds of cloudiness in freshwater and marine aquariums: quality filter wool for aquarium filters.
- Easy to use: select quantity of wool (suitable for all filters) as required. Insert as last filter stage. Removal required when water flow rate decreases.
- Crystal-clear water: filters off all types of cloudiness and particles. Although rinsing is possible we recommend exchanging it instead
- No release of pollutants and fibres – fully synthetic, residue-free filter wool
- Contents: 1 pack filter wool for aquarium filters.
- Clean and healthy water.
- Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium.
- Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filter materials.
- The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
Easy to use:
- Put the corresponding amount of filter wool as a last filter stage into the filter. Avoid gaps between the inner wall and filter.
- Can be used without fear of side effects.
- No release of pollutants into the aquarium thanks to residue-free wool.