JBL Turtle Food - Balance Diet (100/250/1000ml)
Especially for the nutritional requirements of turtles
Most turtles and terrapins are omnivores. They particularly like to eat fish and water animals. To a lesser extent they like to eat aquatic plants. JBL offers a comprehensive range for the species-appropriate diet for turtles and terrapins, to meet the respective requirements of the animals’ size. Dried fish and crustaceans, as well as algae are ranked first.
Other good reasons to feed JBL food
Impressive palatability for turtles and terrapins: practice research including feeds in the wild / using high-value fish protein (no cheap fish meal is used) / no vitamin loss thanks to airtight packaging.
Young, growing animals: In the water area 2 to 4 times a day as much as they eat within approx. 10 minutes, adult animals: 4 to 5 feeds per week.
- Especially for the nutritional requirements of turtles and pond terrapins: natural food with food stick containing fish for turtles 10 – 50 cm in size
- Excellent palatability: natural food made of gently dried crustaceans, water insects and sticks
- Healthy shell growth thanks to natural calcium content in the shells of the crustaceans, no water contamination due to extensive food cleansing
- Turtles choose JBL food: High-quality ingredients, feed formulation created by practical research, no processing of cheap fishmeal
- Contents: main food for turtles and pond terrapins, turtle food. Can be stored for 3 years unopened, use within 3 months after opening