NT LABS Koi Care Ulcer Swab 125ml
When to use?
When fish have open wounds and ulcers. These can easily become infected with bacteria or fungus.
Ulcer Swab cleans and disinfects wounds and sores. The cleaned wound can then be sealed with Propolis Wound Seal to create a long-lasting waterproof barrier.
How to use?
- Ensure you have the appropriate equipment ready before catching the injured fish. This should include a container large enough to hold the fish during treatment. Provide additional aeration during treatment.
- Place fish on a damp towel (or other soft, wet surface). Dry the wound and apply the Ulcer Swab liberally to the area. For best results, use in conjunction with Koi Calm and Propolis Wound Seal.
- Treat the pond with Acriflavin to reduce the numbers of pathogenic bacteria and to reduce the likelihood of re-infection of the wounds.
- Feed your fish Medikoi Health and Medikoi Probiotic to aid their recovery by providing vital nourishment and high-quality nutrition.
- Test your water quality regularly using NT Labs Test Kits.
Do not leave fish unattended during treatment.
Do not use near the eyes or gills.