OASE DuoBoost 2cm (pond care with beneficial bacteria)
- Significant improvement of water quality and pond biology
- Simple to use, as often as required
- Important trace elements and minerals for all pond types
- BASIS FOR CLEAR WATER : Positively influences pond biology
- SIMPLE: Place the gel or ball directly in the filter or pond – if the pond contains fish, place the balls in the enclosed net
- FOR ALL POND TYPES: Important trace elements and minerals for all kinds of pond
- TWO-PHASE EFFECT: Use in two phases:
Container size: 250 ml
Ball diameter: 2cm
Suitable for ponds up to max. : 30.0m3
DuoBoost has been specially developed to support pond biology. It consists of two complementary phases of action:
The first phase of action is a gel that is placed straight in the pond or the filter chamber. This gel is a highly active fluid containing enzymes and bacteria that removes organic dirt, ammonium and nitrite. The filter bacteria are activated at the same time.
The second phase of action is a ball measuring 2 cm or 5 cm in diameter that dissolves over time, releasing important trace elements, co substrates, minerals and valuable additives that are otherwise difficult to put into an artificial pond. If required, you can repeat treatment with DuoBoost several times a year.
Both phases lay the foundations for achieving clear, healthy water and exceptional pond biology. If the water is green, however, you should use a UVC clarifier to remove the algae causing the problem.
The gel and balls can be placed straight in the filter or the pond. The balls will dissolve completely over time. If the pond contains fish, place the balls in the enclosed net before using them