- Unless otherwise stated, image is representative of species and not of actual product -
Guaranteed Optimum Conditioner : we adopt fast priority delivery for all live stock order to ensure optimum condition when they reaches you
An additional $7 Livestock Handling fee will be added during check out for all livestock purchased. (This is not included in the Free Delivery)
The Corydoras Catfish, or Cory Cat, is an excellent addition to most community tanks because of their peaceful nature. Bottom dwellers, they are content to constantly rummage around the bottom of the tank looking for scraps. This is a very cute and endearing catfish with many different species available these days. They prefer to be in a school of 6 or more but many keep one or two in their smaller tanks. They do much better when kept in groups though. Cory cats enjoy feeding on tropical fish food that will sink to the bottom such as algae wafers or shrimp pellets.
|Albino Corydoras, Armored Catfish, Plated Catfish
|6 - 8
|22°C - 26°C
|3 - 5 years
|Females are larger and rounder than male of same age
- Reference: fishlore.com -
HOW TO SAFELY ADD FISH TO TANK
1. Set live stock aside with transportation bag in room temperature place for 30 minutes.
2. Then transfer bag to float in aquarium for another 30 minutes
3. Use a fish net to transfer the live stock by scooping it from the bag into the tank.
NOTE: Do not release live stocks together with the transportation water into tank.