ORCA LABS Phospha-Guard BIO-Cubes (250ml - 5L) long term reduce phosphate
- 100% Natural, biological Phosphate removal......No Heavy Metals
- Helps control unsightly algae
- Effectively Reduces Phosphate in Freshwater, Seawater and Brackish water
- Easy and Convenient use.....No daily feedings or doings
- No more Fluidized media Reactors or Deep Sand Bed Filters required which saves space, time and Money
- No effect on pH or alkalinity
- MASSIVELY Reduces Water Changes
Phospha-Guard Bio-Cubes is the world’s first solid carbohydrate based phosphate remover that selectively and naturally removes phosphate from both freshwater, seawater and brackish water systems.
Unlike competing products that use heavy metals to remove phosphate, Phospha-Guard Bio- Cubes uses Redfield’s Ratio to remove Phosphate. Using this all natural method gives far greater performance over competing product.
Unlike pellets, Phospha-Guard Bio-Cubes is a “point of-source” treatment which prevents system crashes occurring. The biomass created by Phospha-Guard Bio-Cubes contains no ferric oxide / hydroxide and is completely non-toxic.
In fact, the biomass created by the heterotrophic bacteria is also a great source of nutrition for corals and other filter feeders such as clams.
Phospha-Guard Bio-Cubes requires virtually no maintenance and does not require an expensive fluidized media reactor to operate.
500 ml treats up to 174 gallons depending on Phosphate Levels.
Instructions / Directions:
Do not install in a fluidized media reactor as this will impact the product's performance. Phospha-Guard Bio-Cubes must be used in conjunction with Nitra-Guard Bio-Cubes ORIGINAL at a 1:1 ratio. Before installing this product, allow Nitra-Guard Bio-Cubes to become fully matured and your Nitrate readings are near or at 0ppm.
Soak the required amount of Phospha-Guard Bio-Cubes for 24 hours in tap water and add them directly into the same bag as the matured Nitrate-Guard Bio-Cubes.