Tropica Sagittaria Subulata in Pot
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Sagittaria subulata from South America is an ideal, undemanding foreground plant whose short runners form a compact group.
- Place individual plants 2-4 cm apart.
- This plant may cause problems because in certain conditions it suddenly grows to a height of 50 cm when it grows older.
- But if it is then moved into the background it may become low again.
- In the aquarium, it sometimes sends a long flower stem to the surface, and small white flowers unfold just above the water surface.
|Height:||5 - 30+|