SALIFERT Calcium Profi Test kit for saltwater (Ca)
Salifert is a Netherlands base company that produces top of the line test kits as well as tank additives and foods for marine and reef aquariums.
Salifert is well established and popular with hobbyist for their accurate and affordable test kits.
1) Using the provided syringe(2ml), add 2ml of aquarium water into the test vial.
2) Using the provided spatula(red), add 1 spoon of Ca-1. DO NOT MIX yet.
3) Attach the nozzle firmly on the 1ml syringe and draw 1ml of the the Ca-2 reagent.
4) Add 0.6ml of the reagent and swirl the test vial for 5 seconds. The color should now turn pink.
5) Continue to add droplets at a time. Swirl the test vial for about 2 seconds after each droplet. The solution will turn to purple and finally blue.
6) Hold the syringe tip upwards and read the position of the black rubber in the syringe. The syringe has graduations of 0.01ml. Compare your reading against the table/chart.
***Natural sea water contains 415 ppm calcium.
The use of protective gloves and eye protection is recommended.
Please read the instructions carefully before using the product.