TCulture A Rotala manipurensis TC
Common Name: Rotala Manipurensis
Rotala Manipurensis is native to South East Asia, and can be adapted to grow in both emersed and submerged environments. The leaves are narrow and bright green. When grown under high light and with CO2 injections, hues of orange will be appreciated. In ideal environments, Rotala Manipurensis will have a fast growth rate. Due to the growth rate, we recommend using Rotala Manipurensis as a background or midground plant for coverage and depth. Regular trimming will be needed to keep Rotala Manipurensis compact and away from the surface. Trimmings can be replanted as a form of propagation.
- Rotala Manipurensis can be grown both, submerged or emersed
- Rotala Manipurensis has fragile leaves, so be sure to handle with care
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium and water parameters, sudden changes can result in the plant melting
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth and coloration
- Rotala Manipurensis’ final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the environment. Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Lythraceae
Native: South East Asia
Temperature: 72-84 F
Propagation: Herbaceous stem cutting
Growth rate: Medium