Tropica Anubias 'Petite'
- Anubias sp. ‘Petite’ is a mutation which appeared in cultivation at the Oriental aquarium plant nursery in Singapore.
- Stays less than 5 cm tall, has very small leaves and a rhizome of 5-10 cm or more from which the leaves will grow.
- Branches well and creates dense groups. Undemanding like the other Anubias and does not appreciate high light intensity either.
- It is most decorative when attached to stones or roots, and like other Anubias it should be attached with fishing line until it gains a hold.
- If planted in the bottom, do not cover the rhizome as this may cause the plant to rot and die.
- An ideal plant for miniature landscapes in small aquariums but will also attract attention in larger tanks.
|Height:||3 - 5+|