Tropica Cryptocoryne Parva
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Cryptocoryne parva fromac Sri Lanka is the smallest of all Cryptocorynes (only 3-6 cm tall and a roset less than 5-8 cm wide).
- It is one of the few species that does not significantly change its leaf shape and colour depending on cultivation conditions.
- It needs more light than most other Cryptocorynes because it almost loses its leaf plate under water. So, it must never be overshadowed by other plants.
- Known for its slow growth, but Nutrition Capsules in the bottom layer will enhance the development.
- Individual plants should be planted a few centimetres apart, and after about six months they will form a cohesive low group of plants.
- Very recommendable foreground plant.
|Height:||5 - 10+|