Tropica Eriocaulon 'Cinerum' 1-2-GROW!
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Aquarium plant from tissue culture in closed cup.
- The genus Eriocaulon is usually adapted to soft water. Eriocaulon cinereum is more tolerant than most and will thrive in medium-hard water. Soft water will promote overall health.
- This is a quite small, very narrow-leaved and almost cushion-growing plant, that demands good supply of light and CO2 to develop.
- The plant usually flowers very willingly after planting in the aquarium and the numerous flower stems give a unique appearance.
- Flowering easily drains the energy of the plant, but given the right conditions, it will gather new energy and grow from basis after some time.
|Height:||3 - 10+|