Tropica Hygrophila Pinnatifida 1-2-Grow!
Success! We will notify you when stocks are back!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Aquarium plant from tissue culture in closed cup.
- Hygrophila pinnatifida originates from India. It obtains brown, patched leaves on the surface with a distinctive burgundy colour underneath.
- It creates horizontal side shoots and the top shoots should be pinched out in order to maintain compact and attractive growth.
- The horizontal side shoots easily attach to both wood and rocks.
- Growth is moderate, stems 15-40 cm tall and 10-20 cm wide, and the colour is attractive when planted in small groups with a plain background.
- Intense lighting ensures compact growth due to the plant's slow to medium growth rate.
|Height:||15 - 30+|