TROPICA Premium Fertiliser (For all Planted Tanks)
Premium Fertiliser without nitrogen and phosphor for aquariums with many fish- 6 mL a week per 50 L water is easily dispensed with the pump and ensures proper plant growth
Contains iron, manganese and vital micro nutrients
Does not contain nitrogen and phosphor
Suitable for aquariums with few or slow-growing plants and many fish
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT:
- Premium Nutrition is added every week when changing the water.
- The pump bottle dispenses 2 mL per push. We recommend 6 mL (3 pumps per 50 L water per week), but recommend that this is set in accordance with plant requirements.
- For example, pale leaves often indicate lack of nutrition, but can also be due to poor growth. Echinodorus bleheri will often show lack of micro-nutrients.
- Regular dosing with Premium Nutrition can restore green and luxuriant leaves.
- Note, however, that Premium Fertiliser is a fertiliser and not a medicine for dying plants.
- It is recommended that minimum 25% of the aquarium water is changed every second week.
- If undesirable algae growth does occur, then we recommend increasing water change frequency (up to 50%) and planting additional rapid growth waterplants such as Hygrophila, Vallisneria and Egeria.