JBL NovoTab (Tab For CatFish, Corys)
There are successor products for this item:
JBL ProNovo Tab M
JBL NovoTab: A game changer?
Finding the most suitable food for your planted aquarium fish sometimes can be tricky. That’s why there are so many types of fish foods in the market. All have pros and cons. Flakes, easy to feed both big and...
Find out about JBL NovoTab's other benefits!
- Complete nutrition and ideal growth for all freshwater fish. Also ideal for bottom dwellers like armored catfish.
- Optimal protein/fat ratio for healthy fish: ideal feeding conditions for fish species from 3 to 20 cm in all water layers.
- Food tablets stick to the aquarium glass, fish can be observed during feeding.
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement.
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used.
- Contents: main food, for aquarium fish.
- After opening use up within 4 months.
- Unopened storable for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal.
***It is advised to feed your fishes as per the instructions. Over feeding may lead to algae blooms and/or poor water quality.
Animal welfare is important to us
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and optimum fish growth thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish
- research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Ahead through research
The results of the JBL research expeditions, combined with the expertise of the JBL research and development team, has resulted in optimal and balanced food mixtures made of high-quality ingredients.
Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes.
- Crude protein (43.0%)
- Crude fat (8.0%)
- Crude fibre (1.9%)
- Crude ash (8.1%)
How long does the food keep after opening?
> Please ensure you buy a packaging size suitable for your aquarium/terrarium/pond so that the quantity contained is used up within 4 months. Compare it with a tin of biscuits lying around for several months. When properly stored they are not necessarily soggy, but they are not quite as tasty as when the packet was opened. Therefore it is not advisable to use the food after this time.
The repeated opening and closing of the packaging brings the food into contact with bacteria and humidity over a longer storage period. Thus the quality of the premium food reduces continuously and this influences the vitamin content and the freshness of the food. For the benefit of your animals you always should feed them fresh food.
Which species of snails need which kinds of food?
Thiaridae (thiarids) Viviparidae (river snails) Physidae (bladder snails) Lymnaeidae (pond snails) Neritidae (nerites) only vittinas (e.g. the zebra nerite snail) Planorbidae (ramshorn snails) Pachylidae (pachychilids) – only the Adamietta