FOR ORDER ABOVE SGD100
biOrb uses design to expand the idea of an aquarium that adds nature to an room. bringing calm into your workplace or home where a traditional aquarium may not fit. either in size or appearance. You don't need to be an aquatics expert to enjoy keening fish in a biOrb everything you need to start your new hobby is included; Lighting, pump, filtration and instructions. Above all, biOrbs are simple to set up and easy to look after.
Soon you'll be decorating your tank and enjoying the magic of fish keeping.
Discover The Allure Of The Underwater World
Individually Created Designs For The Living Interior
biOrb TUBE 35 MCR
A perfect 360 degree viewing experience, creating a relaxing focal point in any room
biOrb CUBE 30 MCR
An award winning design, clean cut, square with an elegant style to express your creativity
biOrb FLOW 15 MCR
A distinctive shape that is compact in size, a unique and attractive addition to any space
biOrb CLASSIC 15 MCR
Combining the classic look of a fish bowl with modern filtration, a beauty that fit any interior design
biOrb HALO 30 MCR
A classic look with a twist, designed with hidden waterline, the biOrb appears to float in the room
The biOrb MCR Light
A LED light that allows you to choose your colour or set to automatically fade through the colour spectrum
A Million Possibilities
Pair our aquarium with our extensive assortment of sculptures,
plants and decor for a truly remarkable underwater world
The Simple Way To Create A Stunning Display
It's your biOrb so it should be as individual as you, so enjoy creating your display and here are some simple tips to consider when choosing your decoration or click here for a more comprehensive guide.
- Decide on your central theme. Take inspiration from the breathtaking natural world that is around you: create a tropical paradise, a whimsical forest floor, or a deep sea adventure. You can also use colour scheme or use decoration with harmonious hues, be playful with a rainbow theme, or create a striking monochrome display.
- Use the sculpture as a centrepiece to set the theme for your aquarium. From there, carefully consider every item you add and ensure it works with your design.
- Plants sets add height and creat levels. You can use them to create a background and frame your sculpture.
- Small plates like colour balls and lilies add texture and levels to the foreground.
- 'Soften' feature items with complimentary decor such as pebbles, starfish and shells build up the composition and theme.
- Change it up. As you would to your home, change an element of the design to create new look every so often. Keeping it fresh means, you'll continue to enjoy your biOrb.
- Can't decide what decoration to mix and match? Use a biOrb Decor Set ! We've create a variety of decor sets to make decorating easy. Each set includes sculpture, plants and decor that are aesthetically similar.
Bring Nature Indoor
With the AlR 60 you can now bring nature into your home. The humidity, light control and air supply for the plants are automatically regulated, you can even grow tropical plants